We Are Family
St. Scholastica School and Parish are a family like no other. For over fifty years the parish has supported the school as a family of faith brought together to provide Catholic education to the next generation of the Church and community.
Our facilities include classrooms for students from kindergarten through eighth grade, a school gymnasium, library, and computer lab. The attached Parish Center includes additional classrooms for music, art and resource classes as well as an Activity Center.
What We Offer
- A Commitment to Excellence
- Catholic tradition including weekly school Mass in a community grounded in faith
- Curriculum focused on academic excellence which allows students to reach their greatest potential and prepares them as learners in a global classroom
- Focus on moral development, social justice awareness, and leadership skills
- 75% of our seventh graders meet or exceed expected growth in reading, math and written expression on standardized tests
- Environment conducive to learning
- Faculty differentiate lessons to reach all learners
- Support for each student’s needs
- Commitment to technology as an educational tool
The Student Experience
Athletics and Activities
Grades 5-8 season runs August to November.
Grades 5-8, season runs November to March
|Cross Country & Track|
Grades 5-8, meets are in September and May.
Grades 4-8, students perform at several concerts throughout the year.
Grades 4-8, students perform at masses and concerts year-round.
Grades 5-8, students will rehearse for a May performance.
Grades 4-8, meets weekly.
|Young Rembrandts Art|
All grades, meets weekly.
“Saint Scholastica teaches the children academically as well as helping them grow their faith to ensure they excel for the next stages of life.”
– Kate and Steve Stapley