We Are Family
St. Scholastica School and Parish are a family like no other. For over fifty years the parish has supported the school as a family of faith brought together to provide Catholic education to the next generation of the Church and community.
Our facilities include classrooms for students from kindergarten through eighth grade, a school gymnasium, library, and computer lab. The attached Parish Center includes additional classrooms for music, art and resource classes as well as an Activity Center.
What We Offer
- A Commitment to Excellence
- Catholic tradition including weekly school Mass in a community grounded in faith
- Curriculum focused on academic excellence which allows students to reach their greatest potential and prepares them as learners in a global classroom
- Focus on moral development, social justice awareness, and leadership skills
- 75% of our seventh graders meet or exceed expected growth in reading, math and written expression on standardized tests
- Environment conducive to learning
- Faculty differentiate lessons to reach all learners
- Support for each student’s needs
- Commitment to technology as an educational tool
The Student Experience
Athletics and Activities
Grades 5-8 season runs August to November.
Grades 5-8, season runs November to March
|Cross Country & Track|
Grades 5-8, meets are in September and May.
Grades 4-8, students perform at several concerts throughout the year.
Grades 4-8, students perform at masses and concerts year-round.
Grades 5-8, students will rehearse for a May performance.
Grades 4-8, meets weekly.
|Young Rembrandts Art|
All grades, meets weekly.
“I am grateful for the positive care and support from the St. Scholastica community. My kids have had great experiences, learned so much, and they are well prepared for future success!”
– Karen Kohout