Crusader Parent Organization
The St. Scholastica CPO benefits our school and student community in many ways!
The purpose of the Crusader Parent Organization (CPO) is to provide financial and physical support for:
- academic, spiritual, cultural and athletic programs
- staff support
- and to sponsor social programs designed to create a spirit of community among parents, students, clergy and staff
The CPO spends approximately $75 per child during each school year to fund field trips, class parties, and educational and social programs such as Elementary & Middle School Dances, End of Year Picnic, Variety Show, and Family Game Night. Our goal is to continue to expand offerings to the students during the school year.
Who is part of the CPO?
All parents of Saint Scholastica belong to the CPO.
- The St. Scholastica CPO keeps parents updated about school news and events through our Facebook page, Parents Facebook Page, Schoolspeak and our website.
All are welcome to join our CPO meetings!
CPO Meetings & Board Members
The CPO Board hosts (7) open meetings each school year for the school community – our meetings always start with updates from Miss Driscoll and each board member shares the latest on the annual budget, fundraising, social & academic programming. Meetings are held in the Art Room and on Zoom.
2022-23 School Year CPO Meeting Schedule
Where: In-Person in the Art Room & Zoom https://www.zoom.us/join
Zoom Meeting ID: 714 4252 3859 Passcode: ParOrg2223
Sign up for reminders on the Remind app by texting @73a636e to the number 81010
- Thursday, September 8th, Art Room and Zoom
- Thursday, October 13th, 30 minute Zoom Only
- Thursday, November 10th, Art Room and Zoom
- Thursday, January 12th, Art Room & Zoom
- Thursday, March 9th, Art Room & Zoom
- Thursday, April 13th, 30 Minute Zoom Only
- Thursday, May 11th, Art Room & Zoom
2022-23 St. Scholastica CPO Board Members
President: Patrick Washington
Vice President: Tracy Riddle
Secretary: Donna Opoka
Treasurer: Linh Gutierrez